[78-L] American Dance bands

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sat May 21 12:37:46 PDT 2011

Strange, my copy lists both titles as being on page 2334. It does list
two tunes called

"Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes" and "Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes (Down In Tennessee)". Are you querying the date?

      Julian Vein

No, I'll have to check again but I was looking in the Title index and couldn't find "Everybody Step".  I did see the two "Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes" listings, (the Ted Lewis record does add on, "Down inTennessee"), but it seemed not to coincide with  a Ted Lewis page.  I was only looking at the last volume which had the indexes at the end, that's why I couldn't check the actual entry until I dug out the other volume.  As I recall, in the Artists index it just indicates the page where an artist's listings starts, not the entire range of pages involved.

db