[78-L] The Ed Wood 78 Mystery

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 20:14:01 PDT 2011

I like the wacky arrangement of Aida Ballet Music that follows Csardas. The
fragment at the beginning sounds more like "Narcissus". I'll have to dig out
the Kirby set.

dl

Yeah, that's what I'm really interested in. BTW "Mop Mop" is definitely wrong,
as I remember how that went now; a friend of mine, Fred Crawford, once used it
for a tap dance routine. And the opening tune is definitely "Narcissus" but I
thought the title might have been changed; I can't find a listing of Kirby doing
"Narcissus" but that doesn't mean much, as I haven't seen his Griselle "Nocturne"
listed either, but I've heard it.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com