[78-L] Second Fiddle To Nobody (Jean Shepard)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri May 20 11:53:13 PDT 2011

I've put in a call to Brad Buckles at RIAA to see if he can come up with a source. After all, SOMEBODY came up with this idea because it's been trumpeted around long before the Internet got started and nobody has disputed it. I've read this factoid since the 1970s. Maybe it's time we found out what the real story is.

Cary Ginell