[78-L] Frederick Tussey

H D Goldman thedoctor at discdoc.com
Wed May 18 05:24:08 PDT 2011

Hi Cary,

The greater St. Louis area is divided into numerous small principalities; Ferguson is in north St.Louis County.   I spoke with him some months after he moved here 3-4? years ago & have been told that he's attended some meetings of the local antique phonograph group.  He seems like a decent fellow but his vision is very poor.

duane goldman

On May 17, 2011, at 11:15 PM, Cary Ginell wrote:

> Return address on the box said Ferguson, Missouri. I wrote to him and told him very politely that I thought he had overgraded the record, but with the quality of stuff he's selling, a little more attention to this facet would definitely be a boon for his business. He took that well and thanked me. We both agreed that the record that I won is quite scarce and still worth what I paid for it, despite the relatively substandard condition. Nice to get the alternate takes, too. You don't find those often on Hawaiian records.
>
> Cary Ginell

H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.
PO Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 USA
v/f 314 205 1388 thedoctor at discdoc.com