[78-L] ARSC

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun May 15 09:38:18 PDT 2011

Freberg, unfortunately, never learned to take direction. I can't listen to
anything he's done in the last 20 years..it's either that two octave swoop or
the one-note growl. Even legends need to be led by the hand once in a while.
They might even appreciate it.

DL (who was a studio director at CBC Radio in the 80s)