[78-L] ARSC conference

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun May 15 08:01:09 PDT 2011

Almost forgot to mention a very important development - the Library of Congress's "National Jukebox" made its debut this past Tuesday, and we learned a lot about the process of making some 10,000 early Victor performances available by streaming from David Sager, David Giovannoni, Sam Brylawyski, Caitlin Hunter, David Seubert, and Dawn Frank.

Cary Ginell