[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 39

Nigel Burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Fri May 13 21:53:27 PDT 2011

I think you must have the same box set of CD's as I recently bought.

I was most annoyed that NO dates were provided for this set and
the Van Cliburn one, also on RCA, issued at the same time.

With my purchase I also got the George Szell (4) and Robert Casadesus (5)
bos sets and those are SONY and have all the recording dates.

Are the Victor files in such a state that they have no recording dates
and can only provide the YEAR of recording?

Nigel Burlinson
burlinson at orange.fr