[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 38

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 14:15:10 PDT 2011

I still use a cassette deck with my old mismatched stereo system:a Sony
integrated amp and 5 disc CD
changer,JVC tuner,and a Pioneer turntable.My old "state of the art" Teac reel to
reel deck is in storage
in Lometa,Texas.I have no complaints to speak of.I do have one of those Vibe
stereo turntables that
plugs into my PC but I can't get audio to run through my PC although it shows a
signal getting through.I
have the software for it still.