[78-L] Audio Restoration saves family recording

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Fri May 13 06:45:42 PDT 2011

And I'm doing it in the Attleboro/Providence area.  I'm not a pro at it by
any means but I get decent results.   I've done some home recordings that
let people hear their deceased loved ones' voices again too.  It is quite
rewarding (and I am not talking about money at this point).  I was able to
help Bruce Young get digital copies of his cylinders to the folks at
Archeophone for their "Actionable Offenses" reissue project.

Ron L'Herault