[78-L] Audio Restoration saves family recording

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 12 20:11:19 PDT 2011

There's a ton of work in that area. Graham and I have suffered er sat through
hundreds of home recordings, off key saxophone solos, polka bands, recordings
made over top of other recordings ON LACQUER YET...

"Come on, Grandpa, there's not much room left on the record!"

" (Unintelligible, and probably just as well) "

dl