[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 10 20:31:42 PDT 2011

There is in fact a flea market on Taunton Road in Whitby, a few hundred yards
west of Oshawa, open Sundays only, with assorted bric-a-brac and books and toys
and mostly records. If there are any 78s there I've never seen them. And the
thing is run by a guy who once sold me two thousand John McCormack 78s (boy,
did he see ME coming).

dl