[78-L] Dalhart

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 10 19:06:49 PDT 2011

Lennick was watching last night's "Law & Order: Los Angeles" followed by an old
episode of Boston Legal. Also listening to a hilarious CD created by Sandra
Boynton, "Grunt", featuring rarely heard Pigorian Chant (in Pig Latin, of
course). Now, to business. And Jack is probably spinning an unbroken copy of
that Dalhart disc, as long as it wasn't one of the ones he sold off.
dl