[78-L] Age of Collectors (WAS Kurt Nauck's Auctions)

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:34:42 PDT 2011

The same with me. I'm 40, and first 78rpm records my uncle brought to me
when I was 12 years old: some Italian 1950s jazz ("Trumpet Blues and
Cantabile"), some opera, some domestic folk music.

And since then I was locked in this specific world of old sound collecting.

Also had problems in school saying that I like Django Reinhardt or Frank
Sinatra with Tommy Dorsey. They listened to ACDC way back then.

Milan