[78-L] "are young folks interested in the old 78's?

Vaughn Bennison vbennison at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:59:53 PDT 2011

I am 35 as well, and have been collecting since I was about 19 or so. I know of a couple of people who are younger than I who are interested in 78s etc.  I think though that it is a lack of exposure.  I was brought up on vinyl and cassettes etc, so 78s are really just one further step.  Also as an audio engineer, I have always been interested in all forms of sound recording.

Vaughn.