[78-L] 1927 Leo Reisman alternate take

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Mon May 9 14:49:42 PDT 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

I was surprised to encounter this YouTube posting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROl2kTtiyqI

It's an *alternate* of Leo Reisman and His Orchestra, "Red Lips -
Kiss My Blues Away." 10 April 1927, New York, mx W 144016 -- but this
is NOT Take 4 like my copies of Columbia 973-D! I don't believe Rust-
ADBD shows a take number. Anyone know of, or have, a take of W 144016
other than -4?

Thanks,

Joe
--
"No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount
of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch."--