[78-L] Another song with the "wrong title"

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Mon May 9 14:37:40 PDT 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

David Lennick wrote:

> And "My Two Front Teeth" (the title on original issues) or "All I
> Want For
> Christmas".

I believe it's the other way 'round -- "All I Want For Christmas (Is
My Two Front Teeth)" is the original title. Will need to check the
session sheet to be sure, but at least on my copies the titling "My
Two Front Teeth (All I Want For Christmas)" appears to be on the
newer pressing.

Take care,

Joe
--