[78-L] Swing Time, Down Beat questions

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 9 09:34:30 PDT 2011

I have a scan of Swing 169, a Sample record, by Rete Johnson doing Flat
Foot Boogie. It's a cream label with red surround and lettering. The
mast shows Swing Records with the bandleader logo between the two words
BUT the creditd and label number are in black AND the red "Records" is
overstruck with "Time" in balcs so Swing Records morphs into Swing Time!
Odd.
I'm sending you the scan, Han.
Mal

*******