[78-L] Liberty Bell; was Re: Museum quality?

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sat May 7 19:00:55 PDT 2011

It's interesting to see that picture posted somewhere on the Liberty Bell site.  I created a web page with that same picture that I took from Talking Machine World a few years ago simply to get some feedback on it.  We talked about it here.  I communicated with someone at the Liberty Bell site and they created a link to my page in their links section.  I had only planned to keep it there for a short time and delete it.  But then I noticed a lot of traffic from that link and even got some questions from school kids.  So I've kept it up there and even added the song Liberty Bell by the Peerless Quartet.

http://www.majesticrecord.com/libertybell.htm

Glenn