[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Auctions.

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sat May 7 09:24:38 PDT 2011

I've not been financially able to bid on any of Kurt's offerings, but I used to thoroughly enjoy his catalogue, if nothing else than to educate myself on what's hot and what's not in the 78/cylinder world.

If I did bid (and win) I do know that my purchases would not end up "In A Broken Dream".

Have to keep the thread going you know :)

Brad