[78-L] Kurt Nauck's Auctions.

David Sanderson dwsanderson685 at roadrunner.com
Sat May 7 06:51:50 PDT 2011

On 5/7/2011 9:25 AM, David Lennick wrote:
> On 5/7/2011 9:03 AM, Philip Carli wrote:
>> "Can't they wait until I've satisfied my interests?"
>>
>> I think that the anthem for most collectors in this way, including myself, is "I Can't Get No Satisfaction".  But I try...and I try...PC
>>
> As well as "You Can't Always Get What You Want".
>
> (But if you try sometimes, well you might find
> You get what you need.)
>
> dl

I might suggest that no one who has experienced the vagaries of Ebay is
likely to complain about Kurt's efforts.

And he is as decent a person as others have said.  My own story is that
recently I contacted him about a 78 I was looking for, the second of a
pair, connected with some local history.  He initially replied that he
had sold one several auctions ago, and would let me know if another
turned up.  Then, a week or so later, comes an email from Edinburgh,
Scotland - Kurt has taken the trouble to track down the buyer from that
old auction and sent him to me, more than I had ever asked or expected.
  What's more the Edinburgh buyer was willing to sell, so I did get the
record.  Hard to beat.

--
David Sanderson
East Waterford Maine