[78-L] Museum quality?

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Fri May 6 20:08:56 PDT 2011

Actually, in a manner, we do, just not in the physical sense.  We'll never have physical copies all in one place, but with the advent of the wunnerful-wunnerful Interwebs, we can at least share the sounds and histories.

I am, however, thankful that the Virtual Shellac Museum does not include Mike Biel's Famous Bathtub (unless there is a wing for 'Curiosities and Ephemera').

Brad