[78-L] Your Mother's Son-In-Law - BG and Billie Holiday on Columbia Blue Shellac

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri May 6 19:55:52 PDT 2011

I wonder what Farnon had to say about having to accompany Pia Zadora? (Farnon's
been in my sight lines recently..I found a batch of photographs in a CBC waste
basket last month, obviously things nobody there was old enough to recognize,
but they were of the original members of radio's Happy Gang.)

dl