[78-L] Flanagan Canada-only issue, was Edge Bite

J. E. Knox rojoknox at metroeast.org
Fri May 6 12:34:11 PDT 2011

Greetings from FixitLand!

David Lennick wrote:

>>> What's the Flanagan?
>>
>> RCA Victor 20-5712 From The Vine Came The Grape (E4-VB-3045-1)/Make
>> Love To Me (E4-VB-3044-1). ...
>
> Entirely possible that I have it..I'll look. Or did you already ask
> me about
> this one some years ago?

Not sure if'n I asked about it previously; could be that I did. The
broken copy came from a long-time Dock-o'-the-'Bayer in B.C., if I
recall correctly (no guarantee of that!), whose name I don't have at
hand here at work but I do remember rather high shipping costs being
charged...even more irritating given the rekkud breakage.

Take care,

Joe
--
"Anyone who claims that a cat cannot give a dirty look either has
never kept a cat or is singularly unobservant."--Maurice Burton