[78-L] Museum quality?

Paul Christenzen picz65 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:20:51 PDT 2011

Geez.... some of you need to get a life!  In the past I've only seen a
certain snobbishness (Ken Griffin jokes) and some poor attempts at humor
but now we're grading their intelligence based on their Spell Check
program?  And calling them names 'cause we don't like what they write.
And reporting them to eBay even though we've done no business with them
and hundreds ARE satisfied.  You guys ought to join the Peace Corps or
go volunteer at a shelter - do something good for the world and keep
your nose where it belongs.

Paul C

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com