[78-L] Flint Records discography? Tex Fletcher

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed May 4 05:28:50 PDT 2011

I had someone contact me through my website with the following question:

My father recorded for many labels in
 his career, and in the late 40s did a bunch of sides for Flint. I even
have a nagging suspicion that he may have owned a piece of of the label.
I have
spent years piecing together info on my dad's career which includes many
 recordings. I know this is a shot in the dark, but do you know where I
might
 locate a full discography for Flint Records? I believe I am missing a
few of my dad's Flint releases, but have no way of knowing for sure.

His father is Tex Fletcher.  Any idea on a Flint discography?

Thanks,
Glenn