[78-L] ARSC

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue May 3 22:49:50 PDT 2011

 Bless your car-driving heart;  my limit is less than 300 miles in one direction. Your 27 hours would at least 2 days fror
me.  I'm supposed to pick up a free phono near Columbus, and am dreading the return trip.  I can GO 300 miles away from home
(barely) - but the return trip will take at least 12 hours, as I go into a trance or fall asleep or whateverthehellthatis,
every 15 minutes.  Me driving subway trains in NYC turned out to be a truly poor idea. haha.