[78-L] ARSC

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 3 20:52:33 PDT 2011

Toronto actually plays host to a large group of record and phonograph
collectors via CAPS (Canadian Antique Phonograph Society) which meets every 5
or 6 weeks. We also have the Canadian Collectors Congress (annual shindig was
this past weekend) and other groups like the Mississauga Muddies (both are jazz
oriented).

dl