[78-L] ARSC

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue May 3 20:45:16 PDT 2011

From: "Jeff Sultanof" <jeffsultanof at gmail.com>
> Andrea,
> As someone who has just been through a divorce and was also surprised by
> my
> spouse, I am so sorry to hear this.

I made two attempts at marriage...both many years ago. My first try
we just sort of grew in different directions and made a mutual
decision to divorce. The second time, my then wife decided
she was in love with my (also married) best friend...they stayed
together until he drank himself into liver failure. Since I apparently
suffer from "Asperger's Syndrome" (a form of mild autism) I don't
expect to make a third attempt at marriage...I am quite happy
sharing my abode and life with Ecru,the ecru cat...!

I believe that marriage is a strong and ancient institution; however,
so is the Don Jail (in Toronto, Ont'o.)...with any luck I shall remain
outside both...?!

Cats are IMO preferable to wives...!

Steven C. Barr