[78-L] ARSC

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:53:35 PDT 2011

I have been greatly looking forward to attending this on Friday and Saturday
for a long time, but my bad back and a sudden suprise from my husband
telling me he wants a divorce after 15 years has killed my chances at
going.  I hope everyone has a great time, learns a lot, and makes new
friends. That's why I wanted to drive down to go.

With you all in spirit,
Andrea Walsh
On May 3, 2011 9:53 AM, "Cary Ginell" <soundthink at live.com> wrote:

> You're going to be here a week ahead of time; how are you filling the time
between now and next Wednesday night?

> If anyone wants to venture out to Ventura County, I'd be glad to host a
78-playing party in my luxurious record garage.