[78-L] Buh bye^

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Mon May 2 11:47:31 PDT 2011

A former, but disloyal, CIA trainee has been killed in Pakistan...nice!
But, please, dear North American contributors to this list: the fates of
your friends and enemies and the way they are addressed in your national
television channels, is your political business, not a topic for an
international list of record collectors. Not even if carrotted a
thousand times.
Pretending the opposite only adds to the unfortunate misunderstanding
that Americans think they may allow themselves to set the agenda in
every possible congregation.
Kristjan