[78-L] Your Mother's Son-In-Law - BG and Billie Holiday on Columbia Blue Shellac

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:16:59 PDT 2011

Looks original to me....the 1939 pre-CBS blue label looks a bit like a
contemporaneous Vocalion label around the perimeter as regards patent info;
the name Columbia just above the spindle hole is in all-caps like the 1936
label style and the words FULL-RANGE RECORDING flank a redesigned 'Notes'
logo with Columbia in all-caps above the notes.