[78-L] Obit Orin Tucker

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun May 1 18:12:20 PDT 2011

From: "simmonssomer" <simmonssomer at comcast.net>
> You're a sap Mister Jap
> To make a Yankeee Cranky
> When he fights for his rights
> Uncle Sammy's Gonna spank-ee.
> Wait and see until we're done
> Those A's and B's and C;s will sink your rising sun.
> Al "Sayonara" Simmons

Which is fine and good...except we are no longer fighting
either Japan or Germany...?! In fact we are buying their
Hondas, Volkswagens, usw as fact as they can manufacture
them (some of which is being done up here...! One wonders
if this will also happen with our islamic "enemies" of to-day...?!

All we need is to be threatened by a larger enemy (from a
different planet/solar system...?!)  Will Al Quada help us to
battle the Venusians (or whatever)...or try and cut their own
deal on the basis that Islamis closer to the new enemies than
Christianity...?!

Comment ca va...?!

Steven C. Barr