[78-L] Brilliant..record label

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 29 20:51:24 PDT 2011

Looks as if it duplicates Brunswick 5230, which Ross Laird lists as containing
the Flag song and "unknown title". No matrix numbers shown, but nearby ones are
in the same sequence. So that's what we got here. Thanks! It felt like a
Brunswick vertical..but was it pressed here, or just made for the Canadian market?

dl