[78-L] Binaural, duophonic, etc.

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Mon Apr 25 23:56:23 PDT 2011

I did try it with the DeParis record:.. Technics CS110 turntable with 12"
Jelco arm; recorded to and attempted to align in Nuendo.  My comment is
"GGrrrrr!!"  Besides temperature shifts in the deck's speed, the arc of the
arm is different on the inner and outer tracks.  Graham Newton may have
succeeded, he's the restoration expert, but I just gained a lot of grey
hairs and destroyed my stomach with 222's.

Steve Williams  ..

Message: 4