[78-L] Binaural, duophonic, etc.

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Mon Apr 25 19:05:43 PDT 2011

And Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:

> I wonder something. If you recorded each track separately then aligned them
> timewise would the playback sound right?

Yes, playback each track on the same turntable at the same time and time align
them in a workstation... output to a CD.

I've done it with Cook BN-1000 "Titus Moody Demonstrates BN"

and it works well and sounds like a good stereo recording.

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.