[78-L] Binaural, duophonic, etc.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 25 08:21:17 PDT 2011

Make an offer! I can't remember whether I got this one from Peter Fulop or Dave
Canfield, since they used similar stickers. It's definitely a Cook product,
says Cook next to the matrix number on side 2. The manufacturer's name is AUDIO
COLLECTOR on the label and BINAURAL or MUSIC FOR THE AUDIO COLLECTOR on the
front cover.

dl