[78-L] Late-pressed 78rpm records - since about 1970

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sun Apr 24 16:43:23 PDT 2011

Here are a few others you missed:

"How High the Moon" - Les Paul & Mary Ford (Capitol 10CL-282) one side is 78 rpm, the other side is 45 rpm, released in conjunction with the release of the film "My Favorite Year" (1982)

Mr. Bojangles / Uncle Charlie Interview No. 2 & Spanish Fandango - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Liberty 56197 - I believe this came out in 1971

Morning - Part 1 / Morning - Part 2 - John Fahey - Perfect 14404 A/B
Evening, Not Night - Part 1 / Evening, Not Night - Part 2 - John Fahey - Perfect 14404 C/D
   Both the above came out around 1997

Cary Ginell