[78-L] Sellers of classical 78s?

Stewart, Joseph R RandyStewart at MissouriState.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:16:21 PDT 2011

On 4/17/2011 1:21 PM, Philip Carli wrote:
> Is Tim Edwards still in business?  His website seems to have vanished, and I have been trying to contact him for some time.
David Lennick replied:
Dave Canfield would probably know. I don't think I've had anything from Tim for
a while and I don't have any saved e-mails from him other than very old ones
with the defunct website.

Indeed-I asked Dave C. about Tim Edwards in an email last night, and he told me, and I quote, "Tim Edwards has basically disappeared."  Last time Canfield saw him was "about a year ago"-- his cell, home phone, etc. "are all disconnected."  Dave also hasn't been able to reach Edwards by email.   Pity-Tim's auction lists were a convenient (and usually inexpensive) way to fill in gaps in one's collection, especially in the area of classicals & operatic vocals.

Randy Stewart
Arts Producer
KSMU
901 S. National