[78-L] Roger Beardsley

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 18 07:14:29 PDT 2011

Correction, my last correspondence from him was April 2nd. Still shocked. We'd
done a number of joint projects for Pearl going back to the 90s, we had a
steady exchange of information over the years, and he was a great source of
jokes. E-mails were usually signed with names from The Goons and Take It From Here.

dl