[78-L] fwd: Toronto Musical Collectibles Sale this weekend

DanKj MLK402 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 02:15:09 PDT 2011

 30 years from now, the new 12-20yr old collectors of today will only be
42-50 - and there will be plenty of youngsters starting out, too.  I doubt
there will ever be a shortage of nerds who like antique music.  It's more
likely we'll run out of food in 30 years, when the topsoil of the Midwest is
gone and another 2 billion mouths are added to the world's population.
Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye, while munching on Soylent Green ....