[78-L] George Formby Recording studio film on DVD

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:46:55 PDT 2011

To my knowledge they werren't released as films in US and Formby only made one trip to the US .

As dor the DVDs. They are on Ebay and are REGION FREE so you don't need a special player. I bought basically the complete Formby collection and loved it. They were cheap.

Not sure if this is the guy but his quality looks good. The price is certainly right,. All 20 films including Feather Your Next

http://tinyurl.com/4xfkyhp

Steve