[78-L] Beach Boys 78 Record Store Day special

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 13:04:51 PDT 2011

Good luck... I just went to my indie store that usually has EVERYTHING... and they did not receive ANY of the Beach Boy pressings, neither did their sister store up in Denver.  And, apparently nobody else in Colorado got any either... if they did they cherrypicked it for themselves :/

Brad (the cynic)