[78-L] Needle size cart?

buster busterdog at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 11:45:54 PDT 2011

Any stereo cartridge will retreive vertically cut information. To do this, locate the channel that doesn't have the ground strap on it. Now reverse the two connections + to - and - to +. Now, strap the 2 channels together either at the cartridge or with a "Y" cord at the stereo. Now, the lateral information will cancel and the vertical information will sum.