[78-L] You gotta hear this Vitaphone podcast

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:31:15 PDT 2011

There are a bunch of these podcasts and they are on Itunes podcast. You can subscribe to them on itunes (free). MOST of the earlier ones are just the lux radio theatre versions of WArner movies. BTW, a funny "guilty pleasure" is listening to George inteview Angie Dickinson about the sexy black comedy "Pretty Girls All in a Row" .

Steve