[78-L] Beach Boys 78 Record Store Day special

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Apr 15 16:16:40 PDT 2011

The Beach Boys 78 that was discussed recently goes on sale tomorrow Sat
Apr 16 at selected independent records stores only.  There were 5000
pressed.  This web site has the full list of special releases

  http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

And you can also search for participating stores in your area on that site.

  I'm not up for the 60 mile trip but fortunately Leah is going to
Princeton tomorrow for a show and was planning to go to the Record
Exchange anyway.  Hope she can snag the BB 78 for me.
http://www.prex.com/record-store-day.html

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com