[78-L] Okay, now THIS makes me feel ancient

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Apr 11 21:41:23 PDT 2011

Most of our Sr. Discounts around here are at age 60 or 62, but they
don't card anyway.  But in getting my flight to ARSC reservation on
SouthWest I missed their 65 limit by two months because I hit Medicare
age in July, and they do card.  A benefit of their senior fares is that
they are refundable.  Don't forget that AARP members only have to be 50,
and it's just 5 bucks to join.  I've used it for discounts for years.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com   .