[78-L] WE disc cutting system, was Re: The cylinder is coming back

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 18:01:36 PDT 2011

The one guy who probably could is Nick Bergh, located in
Burbank.  He knows as much about the WE cutting systems
as anyone, anywhere, and he himself owns much of the original
equipment.  But whether he has a gravity-driven cutter (which
is what Peer used), I doubt.

Note, Nick can be contacted at the upcoming ARSC conference,
where he's giving a talk.

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration & Mastering Services
(718) 855-2650