[78-L] Record Research reprints

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 12:08:06 PDT 2011

I have:

Recorded Americana #1 [**see below]  ; also have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,  9,
10,.

Recorded Americana, not numbered, "Bulletin of Record Research", dated Jan
- 1958, Hart Street address.

Bulletin No. 11

Assorted loose pages from I don't know what.  These included

pages21/22  from Filling in Discographically, December 1955

Supplement no. 1 (Silvertone 3000 series, 3/23/56); no. 2 (3/31/57); no. 3
(7/10/57; no. 4 (7/28/57)

Blues Research No. 5

Paul Charosh

[[ ** see above]]  A sheet from Record Research Supplement,no. 6, Dec
8,1955; page not numbered, one side has auction numbers 954-1081.   Mimeographed
text is overprinted and not really legible.  I can make out  this: "This is
the First of Recorded Americana, a bulletin of Record Research  presented
as a service to our regular Record Research Readers."