[78-L] Record Research reprints

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Apr 9 16:30:42 PDT 2011

Yes, the RR Bulletins will be included if I can find them all!
Same goes for Blues Research and Americana Research mags. They were both
4.25" x 5.5" and
the RR Bulletins were 8.5" x 11", judging by the ones I've got already.

I have a complete run of Record Research but precious little of the
other material. The Blues Research mags I hold are the reprints of
numbers 3, 9, 15 & 16. I wasn't aware of Americana Research at all until
Mike Biel sent me scans of issues 3, 4 & 7.

So...
I still do not have Americana Research # 1, 2, 5, 6, and any over 7.
I am still lacking Blues Research # 1, 2, 4 thru 8, 10 thru 14, and
anything over 16.
I'm still missing RR Bulletins # 1 thru 7, 16, 17 ,18, 19 and any above 24.

If anyone would like to add to the project, has a scanner handy, and can
either make me a CD of the scans or send them by email, please let me
know! Any resolution between 1500 and 2500 each is fine, but no lower.
They have to be legible when resized up for those of us with failing (or
failed) eyes!

Mal

*******