[78-L] One of a kind Sobinov Berliner.. RIP

Patrick Feaster pfeaster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:43:40 PDT 2011

Erwin Kluwer wrote:
I just got this message from record auctioneer Larry Holdridge  about my
Sobinov Berliner ( probably the only copy in existence ) wich I won in his
last auction..... "I have sent you the broken record today. I doubt that it
would be of any use
to you, but at least it confirms what I've said happened to it."

Well, don't throw the pieces away!  If this is in fact a unique disc, and
worth some effort to hear, sound can almost certainly be retrieved from
them.

 - Patrick